- I believe I’m so much more than the size of my jeans.
- I believe in the healing power of dance parties.
- I believe I can’t have a healthy mind and spirit in an unhealthy, malnourished body.
- I believe in silliness, rearranging furniture, and laughter.
- I believe in time travel: healthy, future me can come back and help me through the hard stuff.
- I believe in mix tapes.
- I believe in giving myself a break from trying to be best and perfect. I aspire to imperfection.
- I believe in inspirational quotes on sticky notes, posted all over the place.
- I believe in piping up and asking for help when I need it.
- I believe in good mentors and true friends.
- I believe I am the subject of my life story. I am not an object to please someone else’s eye.
- I believe in being real, even when the real me is messy bundle of contradictions.
- I believe that going through something painful cracks open your heart to make some room for joy.